[TechAssist] Sony KP-53S25-Upside down pic

  • From: George Johnson <geojohn49@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 12:35:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hello techs,
  Have this unusual problem with Sony SCC-H53K-A.
Picture shows only on bottom half of screen and is
upside down. Never seen anything like it. Customer
said other shop replaced convergence IC's, which I can
see were indeed changed. They never came back and now
I have it. I'm waiting for literature to come in, but
does anyone recall seeing this. Was 1st shop correct
in assuming problem is on convergence board?

                George
                Johnson TV & Satellite
                 Weatherly, PA 18255
                  570-427-4637 Fax or Voice