[TechAssist] Re: Sony KP-53S17, red and blue picture, blinking.

  • From: "Damon" <DamonEB@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 07:31:16 -0500

This Tv is getting old....go thru the screen adjustment and white balance
1st.....might want to put your scope on the cathode of the green CRT and
look at the IK pulses and see if you can balance them with the screen
controls, but if you don't have one, just set the TV to Video 1 with no
picture and set the cathode voltage to 180 -187V on each crt.
Then see what you get.....

Damon B
Telrad Electronics
Fort Wayne IN