[TechAssist] Re: Sony KP51WS510 projo wide screen, need purchase advice

  • From: "Phillip R. Hull" <phil245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 19:16:53 -0500

This all depended on how many units of a certain model  were manufactured
,and what the manufactures retail price was.
It use to be over 50,000 units and $300 retail price = 7 years.  Things
change so fast now that the law may now be different.
Phillip R. Hull    STET
phil245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
FAX  517-569-2242