[TechAssist] Re: Sony KP-51WS510 "8 blinks"**FIXED**

  • From: "Valley TV" <valleytv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2006 08:28:39 -0500

A quick F.Y.I.
I returned yesterday to the "8 blink" house and repaired
the set.  BOTH HV block and flyback were defective.
I was REALLY glad that I had ordered the replacement
fly from ASTI (Sony NLA) but it did cause quite a
change in horizontal lin. & the need to reset about
40% of the convergence.
Thanks to everyone for tips received!!!

Gary
Valley TV-Drums,Pa office