[TechAssist] Re: Sony KP46XBR35 2nd & Last request for this pain

  • From: Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 16:43:48 -0500

The first thing that comes to mind is..........MAIN, SAP, BOTH..........
if set to BOTH you would get normal sound on one audio channel and SAP
only on the other so if there is no SAP you get no sound except maybe
some bleed over. You may need a Sony remote with MTS to switch it.
Since 1972
Jim Myers
Telrad Electronics
Fort Wayne, Indiana