[TechAssist] Sony GDM20F03 Monitor

  • From: "Ty" <ty1k@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Techassist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 15:17:39 -0700

Any one familiar with this monitor?
Is it for a Mac or PC?
I can not find any useful info on this thing using Google.
If it can not be used whit a PC, it will go straight to the dump.
Otherwise I would like to repair it for the shop.
Problem is of course, no video, no manual. Turning up the screen, slick
raster.
I hooked it up to a PC, nothing.
Pressing the right most button for a few seconds it places (One of each)
green, red and yellow horizontal stripes about 1 1/4 inches wide and 1 1/4
inches apart. I suspect that some colors are missing.
Any suggestions? (And don't get smart! >(;o)  )

Ty

Tiberius Kraemer
BLUE STAR ELECTRONICS
3312 Silverton Rd. NE