[TechAssist] Re: Sony CCD-TR910 power problem

  • From: HarrisTV50010@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 08:23:13 EDT

Jerry,
According to my service manual the original charger also comes with a
connector that fits into the unit just like the battery does. Then you would
know for sure it is not  a battery related problem.

Dale

Dale A. Lubow... HarrisTV50010@xxxxxxx ..515-232-1109..(Fax)515-232-3356
Harris TV & Appliance..........335 Lincoln
Way.....Ames.....Iowa.....50010-3384