[TechAssist] Re: Sony 35" Venetian blind

  • From: peggs <peggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 12:55:40 -0700

I heated the CXA2025S and it appears the Venetian symptom
went away.
Then I chilled the chip and the Video still goes wild but the
Venetian didn't come back.I'm gonna leave it off for a while,then
fire it up to see.......

It SEEMS obvious that this chip is bad,cause this video will change color,go
bright Green,lose color,Jitter,drop down(vertical),stretch too
tall(vertical)....
all by chilling the chip..........and I mean Drops of Chill spray cause it.
All these symptoms straighten out as I heat it back up........

I get back at it later

Peggs