[TechAssist] Re: Sony 35" Venetian blind

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 11:35:31 -0600

Peggs,
Don't over look the E-caps in the vertical ckt.
They can cause your symptom, also.
I had a Sony 32XBR36, that had a bad cap in the vertical.
I changed the Jungle IC first , but found out I just wasted my time & money.

Good luck,
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics
97 North Main                                "Where there's a will,...
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           There's always a way."
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx