[TechAssist] Re: "Sons..." takes all kinds... **Off Topic

Doug,

Thanks for your concern is writing about this.

This is horrible abuse.  Abuse of seniors is an increasing crime in our
country; one which I read about all too often in our local newspaper.
Your concern is justified and the actions you witnessed should be
reported.  Try calling the department of social services if you can't
find a dept of senior citizens.

Some may object to such a topic as being not business related.  However,
when we run across such atrocities, it is not something we should turn a
deaf ear to.  Obviously, you have witnessed this before.  Do what you
can, and God bless.

Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services
3034 Gulf Breeze Parkway