[TechAssist] Re: "Sons..." takes all kinds... **Off Topic

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 15:28:34 -0500

Usually there is a "elder services" department you could talk to. Not as a
complaintant, just to put a bug in their ear. they can figure a way to stop by
check and see if she is eligible for any of their programs,etc. this gives them
chance to look around. I bet she is in a living hell and would love a senior
home
where she gets three meals and care. You, know, the state may, if the house is
hers, accept it in exchange for her life time keep in a nice facility. Better
than
there.
And that worthless son will be out on his carcass and have to actually work for
living and say "sir" to someone...or jail.
Go for it.
Phil