[TechAssist] Re: "Sons..." takes all kinds... **Off Topic

  • From: Doug Keller <dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 15:14:08 -0500

The guy where I went to that service call yesterday treats his mom like
a piece of crap. I had told Sandie that I really didn't want to go
because of the way he treats her makes me want to get up and bust a few
teeth out of his head. (I have been there before) She said to just
ignore him. He got to yelling at her while I was there and called her a
"stupid f**king b*tch". I almost lost it. She is 70 years old and he is
46. He has never lived anywhere but home, has no job, and to my
knowledge hasn't drawn a sober breath in over 25 years! When I went
back, he was gone and I apologized to her for him treating her that way.
She started crying and said that he is mean to her. I need some input
guys. Is there anything I could do or anyone I can contact about this,
or should I just stay out of it? It really upset me because my mom is
dead now. I just wish I had a few hours that I could still talk to her
and tell her I loved her. Then to have to watch and listen to this kind
of crap.

Doug Keller
Wis-Kel Electronics
101 Freeland Ave.
Terra Alta, WV
USA        26764
dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.tech-assist.org
"Learn from the mistakes of others, because you
won't live long enough to make them all yourself"