[TechAssist] Re: Sharp VCR model Vc-857U eject tape Display STOP all the time.

  • From: "Trac Dang" <t8872695@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 22:58:09 -0700

Hi George.
I found problem.The cassete loading wheel connected with motor by a belt .on
this loading shaft has a Y shape lock .In order to work properly The loading
period bring the cassete in I must hear a snap sound at the Y shape .may be
This tell the machine that
cassete is alway in. If I do not hear the sound The machine will eject the
cassette.
So it is the problem. Have good business day.  Dang