[TechAssist] Re: Sharp 70GF-66E LOT s/c

  • From: "Stefaan Van Slycken" <vanslycken@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 18:27:35 +0100

Hi Terry,
it's a European version (NL stands for Netherlands), made in Spain.  I don't
have equipment to test LOPTs because I mostly have replacements handy (at
least for the brands I sell myself).  I'll see if i can find a replacement
for this one and try.  The crackling sounded very odd to me...

kind regards,
Stefaan Van Slycken
Van Slycken Elektro
Waasmunster, Belgium