[TechAssist] Sanyo model DS20030 need resistor values

  • From: Mike Barnett <passthecash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 10:28:02 -0800 (PST)

hi guys,
       This sanyo model DS20030  Chassis 20030-03. Set came in with no
sound, had some water damage on the board right around the KS connector and
the CPU. I removed all the contamintion but some of the resistors were badly

damaged. Couldn'e get all the values of the bad ones but replaced them with
the closest i could figure. the set now has audio but i can't control the
volume at all. the sound is at max. When pushing the volume control OSD
reponds but with no decrease in volume.
I suspect that one or more of the resistors i replaced in the R1xx are
incorrect.

Does anyone have a manual? I need resistor values for the following loc.
TIA

R104, R153, R154, R156, R562, R568, R591 And R598

Thanks,
Mike

Get It Fixed At
Rochester Electronics