[TechAssist] Re: Sanyo TV

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 22:48:51 -0400

Russ,
I posted this several times.
On my site, www.intrepid-video.com/database.htm , scroll down to Sanyo,
there is contact information there for Marvin that you can call on any of
these Wal-Mart Sanyo DS models.
He is a big help.
Jeff www.9-11-2001tragedy.com
Help those affected by the NY/PA tragedy:
The Red Cross needs is mobilizing a national blood drive and needs your
help. Please call 800-GIVE LIFE, to find out where in your area you can
donate blood.
FAX 1-413-280-0677
Intrepid Video & Electronics
Harrisburg, PA 17111