[TechAssist] Re: Sanyo M# DS27930, Ch# 27930-00

Dan, I just spoke to sanyo about the tick tick tick and they said the for
that model and a few others
that is perfectly normal for that set to do that. It just may be annoying in
a very quiet room.
Hope that will save all of us a little time on that situation.
John
Conti,TV
Texas