[TechAssist] Re: Sanyo DS19204 no vert

  • From: Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 10:22:04 -0500

Installing the new chip is done with a standard soldering iron, just
position the new chip, tack down two corners to hold it in place then
apply solder to all the pins, make a good mess of it then wick it up.
You end up with a real clean neat job.

The Old Master Technician
Since 1972                     *
Jim Myers                      *