[TechAssist] Re: Sanyo AVM3680G

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 11:44:30 -0400

By the sounds of it, hum (60cycle) would indicate problems in your Primary
power supply, leaky diodes, bad filter, etc. Even defective degaussing
circuit.If you have B+ fuse, remove, and scope primary supply for 60 cycle
ripple.

-Ed-
Tel-Tek Electronics
Midland, Ont. Canada.
teltek2@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"Quality will be remembered, long after Price is forgotten"