[TechAssist] Re: Sanyo AVM-2595U - bad regulation.

  • From: "Damon" <DAMON101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 19:08:21 -0500

Well, don't replace your HOT, because that isn't causing your picture to
"breathe"; it's your regulator. Some of the STR30130 regulation systems have
a large resistor in parallel with the regulator, that may have changed
value. But I doubt the Sanyo uses this setup, so you need to check the
resistors connected to the 30130 regulator as there is a feedback loop to
this IC and most likely the resistor(s) have changed value.
Damon Brunger
damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telrad Electronic Services
Ft Wayne, IN 46815