[TechAssist] Re: Samsung Vertical Output IC

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 13:52:01 -0500

If your looking at the chassis from the back, is the vertical not on the
left hand side almost along the edge, on a large heatsink,make sure you are
working on the vertical section.
I will send you a PDF file of the KA7630, may or may not help.
I'll send you the PDF to your personal e-mail address.

-Ed-
teltek@xxxxxxxxxxx
TEL-TEK ELECTRONICS.