[TechAssist] Samsung TXK2768C/XAA

  • From: "jonas miglinas" <miglinasj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 13:04:15 -0500

Hello all,
Set came in dead and I found L405 burned to a crisp. Replaced it and still no
start up. Checked all parts in line with L405, and all ok. Working in the power
supply I find that the Q801 regulator voltage is almost nil in standby. Testing
the regulator with my ohm meter shows the regulator should be ok. Can't seem to
find the 5v to the micro. Does anyone have a schematic(power supply/micro) that
they can download to the members area. Or possible tip of what to look for.
Haven't seen too many Samsungs in my area for two years and therefore don't
keep up with the literature

Your help always appreciated,

Jonas Miglinas
Miglinas TV