[TechAssist] Samsung TXE2546

Got one here with a Vertical problem. Changed the vertical output IC. R417
was open. L301 was burned.
Found a zener Diode ZD303 shorted, but don't know the value.
So I need the value of ZD2303, and does anyone who does Samsung have a copy
of Service Bulletin

CTV98-003

  they could send me..this refers to the vertical, I presume. Have always
had problems with the 8350Q running super warm, after replacement, so I
presume that bulletin refers to a Modification.

TIA

-Ed-
Tel-Tek Electronics
Midland, Ont. Canada.
teltek2@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"Quality will be remembered, long after Price is forgotten"

  http://www.tech-assist.org/unsubb.html
  http://www.tech-assist.org/change.html
***NEW*** Tips Added Instantly!!!***
Submit Repair Tips here: