[TechAssist] Re: Samsung TXD1372 - Need E-prom part number & source.

  • From: "Tel-Tek" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 16:01:29 -0400

LeRoy.
Those Prison sets are probably all the same Model #, since they usually buy
those things in bulk.
    I do the sets her, for Ontario Ministry of Health..that's the Mental
Health Center. The Looney Bin.

    They all have the same Model of sets here.

I take a reading of a "known good one"and keep it on file.
You need a Pony programmer to read/write the parameters.

They are cheap...about $40.

-Ed-

Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada