[TechAssist] Re: Samsung PCN5425R Looks like convergence problem.

  • From: "terry goldstein" <tgolds5559@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 17:19:47 -0400

UH OH , have  the same set in here , found that the set had a def board
problem , only 123.00 from VB , installed the board and it  has the same
problem your discribing, before blowing the new board we went thru it with a
fine tooth comb , and here was the outcome, blue crt was leaking , went down
on the crt module and burnt up ic and a few other parts, (new board is
80.00VB or 112.00 pts) then fluid didn't stop there ,it went on signal panel
and burnt up a dozen more parts ,  so if I were you, i'd check for leaks in
the tubes especially the blue one and look for fluid marks.surban has the
ic's in stock for about 6.00 tda6111Q i think it is
tgolds5559@xxxxxxxx
Terry's TV & electronics
212 Bank ST
Oak Harbor Ohio 43449