[TechAssist] Re: Samsung PCH531R after converging will not save

  • From: "tvservice" <tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 08:51:53 -0500

Jerry
the 973 number is the one I use for ASC calls to T/A
I remember using this remote it comes in a chassis replacement kit for the
PTV. the remote has a button called "save" you must press it before exiting
service menu unlike most Samsungs where you press the "add/erase" button
I have the paper service manual and it does not list this service remote
part number it does show the remote and how to use it in the service
alignment mode.
Robert
tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
H & H Electronics Inc