[TechAssist] Samsung CTV Model# TXJ2766 Chassis K51A-Shorted H.O.T(Q401) KSD5703

  • From: HarrisTV50010@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 17:44:29 EDT

I am working on a Samsung CTV TXJ2766 Chassis K51A. The H. output transistor
Q401 (KSD5703)is shorted. The flyback checks OK in & out of the circuit using
my Sencore. The B+ is 135V(loaded) as it should be. Checked for bad
connections in horizontal drive & output circuits. Has anybody had any problems
with
this chassis which might cause this transistor to short?
TIA,
Dale

Dale A. Lubow... HarrisTV50010@xxxxxxx ..515-232-1109..(Fax)515-232-3356
Harris TV & Appliance..........335 Lincoln
Way.....Ames.....Iowa.....50010-3384