[TechAssist] Re: Samsung 17" Monitor SyncMaster 750s

  • From: "majorthom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <majorthom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 07:00:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Ed -This is a real pain.I do a lot of monitors and since the DB15 plug is
molded,the cord must be replaced.I'll look in my junk if you can show or tell
me what's on the monitor end of the cable...........Regards,
Pete

Ed Gaidies <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Need some advice guys.
Customer brought in a Samsung Monitor that was not getting any input from
the Video Card. I see a Pin is missing from the plug. (broken off). What's
the easiest and cheapest way to repair these molded plugs. Or is it better
to try to get a new Wiring Harness, if available. There are just 2 sets of
plugs coming out at the Monitor End.

Thanks.

-Ed-

Tel-Tek Electronics