[TechAssist] Re: Samsung 17" Monitor SyncMaster 750s

  • From: Gary McCartney <gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 09:28:57 -0400

Ed, can you send me a photo of the connections at the monitor end? There
is a chance I might have a cable laying around for it.

I have replaced the VGA connectors before. It is not that difficult
although it takes a bit of time to make sure you have all the conductors
transferred to the correct pins on the new connector. Another way of
doing it is to buy a VGA extension cable and cut off the end you want to
go into monitor and to wire it up to the internal connections.

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics
Guelph Ontario Canada
Est. 1984