[TechAssist] Re: SONY kv-27xbrr15 fast shutdown

  • From: "Shoreline Electronics" <jstielau@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 08:58:52 -0500

Check this also.....There is one plug on the power supply board that feeds
B+ to the audio area.  You will read a dead short on this line if this zener
is shorted.

Text pasted from WinSTIPS 2.0
http://www.ServiceSoftware.com

SONY   KV27XBR25

Shutdown On Power Up. Must Unplug To Reset

Bryn Mawr Tv

Shorted D1409  (Rd39es-B4) In Audio Section "A" Cba
Caused By Bad Solder Connections On Ic651 "G" Cba  (Power Supply)

Jeff Stielau
Shoreline Electronics Repair
344 East Main Street
Clinton,CT 06413