[TechAssist] Re: SONY SL-5600 (BETA) NO PLAY

  • From: "J Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 05:39:26 -0400

The original whatever was all plastic and the pivots wore because dust got
in and acted as an abrasive. Even after replacing the function frame some of
the levers didnt work right because the holes had worn also, so we used to
replace the frame and the pivoting levers. After you had done a few, you got
so you could rebuild the function assembly in just 4 hours
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave
Greenville SC 29609