[TechAssist] Re: SONY KV-32S45 , Loose connection inside gun

  • From: "J Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 12:12:31 -0400

The gun is made up of a bunch of welded wire parts. sometimes a weld breaks.
If one has, light tapping should cause some kind of vibrating response in
the picture, unless it is a filament that is moving. If it is a filament
shorting to a cathode, a isolation transformer might take care of the
problem.
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave