[TechAssist] Re: SHOP WILL BE CLOSING 8/30/04

  • From: "Damon" <damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 16:58:50 -0500

Been down I-95 from I-80 to GW bridge, took the 20 foot drive-thru, but alas
no abandoned cars.....finally got to Conneticut during rush hour traffic and
spent about 3 hours getting to Boston, total travel time from NJ on the
Hudson to Hull, Mass was 5 hours.....

NYC isn't scary, just a pain to get thru.....just like Chicago...

Don't know where "Hell" is in NYC....just Fort Wayne and Chicago's
theoretical "South side".

Damon Brunger