[TechAssist] Re: SHOP WILL BE CLOSING 8/30/04

  • From: greentron@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 03:26:15 +0000

I would like to blame the teachers but the property values and therefore
property taxes here have been skyrocketing and the teachers here dont have a
union. If you buy some rental property you expect a return on it and if the
return isnt enough on the existing lease you make it up when the lease expires.
I dont recall who said it but on a recent tv program a financial analyst stated
that the current relationship between rents and real estate prices is way out
of balance and that therefore we must expect a bust in real estate prices or
some whopping increases in rents.
J Silverman