[TechAssist] SANYO AUDIO

  • From: "PerryThorpe" <pkthorpe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 16:14:20 -0400

I have a Sanyo model# DS31590 , The audio IC 002 [LA4525] seems to over heat
and the audio drops in and out and gets worse the longer the set plays. the
specs. on the LA4525 show a typical Vcc at 6 volts ,the set has over 9v and it
varies a volt or so up and down with the sound drop outs.
If anyone have an idea as to the problem or can send me a copy of the audio
ckt,or the voltage chart for this IC in this TV I would be grateful. Oh yes I
did replace the IC.
Thanks
Perry Thorpe
Thorpe's Electronics