[TechAssist] SAMSUNG Model TXG254S KCT-52B Chassis

  • From: ALVIN ROSE <ajroseca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 20:16:37 -0230

We have a samsung kct-52B chassis which came in with the sound
at top volume and would not turn down.Replaced the eprom fixed the
sound problem but the vertical was down from the top and bottom.
How is the vertical adjustment done in this set..Also when connecting
the cable to the tuner the ground hit the output transistor heat sink
and the set
went dead only a tit-tic pulsing sound..This is just not my day.....
Any help would be appreciated..also a PDF if possible...
Alvin Rose
Radio & Tv Centre
Marystown, NL