[TechAssist] Re: SAMSUNG MVR3150C *No Pix*

  • From: "David Lessard" <mrfixit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 10:07:24 -0500

Kevin,

Did you use your scope to monitor these problems. Is the +B stable? What
does the relay control signal look like coming from the micro, is there
enough voltage to keep it on? Heater voltage for the CRT is usually flyback
derived so if there is no heater voltage but there is HV then check the
heater circuit. Look for a resistor off the flyback feeding the heater
circuit, you might find something there, good luck.

David Lessard
50 Harrison Street
Alexandria Electronics
Ontario, Canada