[TechAssist] Richard..Customizing Outlook

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 23:50:30 -0500

Richard,
There's a couple ways:
If you have your folder list open(where it shows inbox-deleted items, etc.)
you can simply right click any message and choose to move it to that folder.
you can have sub-folders..like Tips, then different brands have their own
folder.
You can create a new folder any where on your PC, then click on any message
and drag it to the open folder.
Just play with these ideas to find one that works for you.

Jeff
mailto:Jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  www.9-11-2001tragedy.com
FAX 1-413-280-0677
Intrepid Video & Electronics