[TechAssist] Re: Repairworld

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Techsonline" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 23:12:03 -0400

Sometimes, they just remove you, or the serve does.
Make sure your credit card has not expired.
The, follow the instructions to remove your email address, after you do
that, s*bscribe to the list again.
This should work.
Or just sub*cribe under another email address.
Jeff
Help those affected by the NY/PA tragedy:
The Red Cross needs is mobilizing a national blood drive and needs your
help. Please call 800-GIVE LIFE, to find out where in your area you can
donate blood.
FAX 1-413-280-0677
Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video & Electronics
501 Luther Rd
Harrisburg, PA 17111
717-909-8844
VCR tips, electronics info & general interest.
www.intrepid-video.com www.tech-repair.net www.thetoolcaddy.com