[TechAssist] Re: Repair kits for sony TVs

  • From: "Electric Medic" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 19:57:33 -0400

Wow; Third Party? What's the secret. I ask a simple question following the
sellers "Subject". This is where the seller was peddling, I was going to ask
here. If I posted something to this list selling something I would surely
remember my subject line and be looking for a response of a potential
customer. I thought the quick and easy way to answer the question was to
"Reply" to their subject right here on the forum, not stop what I am doing
an call them, that is why we have a forum. I don't have time during the day
to remember to call a salesman, he should call me. I said I was going to
fill up a new truck with kits. If that doesn't warrant a reply or phone
call, what does? I am not selling something I am buying. Also, I figured the
Model cross reference was a good question. How would you file the kits
without a model or chassis. The H.O.T. are different in diff. chassis. The
kit without a model is useless in my opinion unless you want to crack open
every kit every time you do a sony repair to make sure it has the right
parts. Never mind, these responses has answered my question. I would rather
have my teeth pulled than try to get straight answers for this question.
I'll just keep spending my $2000 a month at Tritronics and Electronic Parts,
like I have been doing for 10 years, never mind, Sorry I ask.

Perry Bower
Electric Medic
"It's Cheaper to Keep Her"
http://www.electricmedic.com