[TechAssist] Re; Dual Turntable model 1214 won't pick uo arm at end of record

  • From: mebonnell@xxxxxxxxx (Old TV Man)
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 19:49:55 -0500

Albert this may sound silly but have you tried a different record?

Max Bonnell
Bonnell TV
Robinson, IL

Sender: techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx From:
albertwalfield@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(albert=A0walfield) Date: Thu, Jun 24,
2004, 9:17pm (CDT+2) To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [TechAssist]
Re: Dual Turntable model 1214 won't pick up arm at end of record
Reply=A0to: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes checked the linkage has A STAMPED METAL ARM GOING TO THE CAM GEAR
WITH A TRIP ON IT THAT IS TIPPED AT THE END OF THE RECORD. also CHECKED
THE SPEED AND DIAMETER SETTINGS ALL SET UP CORRECTLY.

Albert Walfield
Albert Walfield's Electronics
28 Mulock Rd.
RR#3
Bridgewater
Nova Scotia
CANADA
B4V 2W2
Phone/Fax 902 543-9831
Email : albertwalfield@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sender: techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx From:
albertwalfield@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(albert=3DA0walfield) Date: Thu, Jun 24,
2004, 7:48pm (CDT+2) To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (TechAssist) Subject:
[TechAssist] Dual Tunrtable model 1214 won't pick up arm at end of
record Reply=3DA0to: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Don't laugh these are tough times
Do not see an adjustment for this. If you take the arm and take it in
about a 1/4 inch it activates. Never had a problem with Dual turntables.

The young people are digging out their parents turntables to play vinyl.
Any help would be appreciated