[TechAssist] Rca CTC169BJ5

  • From: "Larry Poffen" <lpoffen@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 09:43:17 -0500

This set came in dead & after replacing the caps & U4101 the set will come
on if I unplug the audio connector , but The OSD display is shifted to the
left so that only about 1/2 of the names (color, tint ect is visible)  the
rest is off the screen.  The width is OK as I compared it with other sets.
Is there an adjustment for the OSD?  Also I will have to troubleshoot the
audio. with the audio plug hooked up it makes a loud pop & will not start.
thanks   Larry

Larrys TV & Computer Service
Broken Arrow OK 74011
phone 918-455-1041