[TechAssist] Re: RCA-CTC169AM,chass-f31221wn-32''

  • From: <hartstv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 21:59:53 -0300

Tks for your reply,Larry.Here are the values of the orginal caps removed
from the smps;
C4102=2.2ufd/100v
C4104=15ufd/50v
C4108=47ufd/50v
The voltage at Q4101 is varying from 159vdc to 164vdc.
The voltage on the collector pad of the HOT Q4401 is varying from 13vdc to
40vdc;NOTE this is without the collector of HOT connected to pad & yes I'm
using the correct grounds.
Pin 3 of U4101 is varying from 0vdc to .013vdc.
I know there are hot & cold grounds for these measurements.The HOT collector
voltage is low because the chopper is not in it's proper duty cycle.This is
the same voltage measured at the cathode of CR4116,the 145vdc source.
I did replace C4104 with a 4.7/100v cap,as per your email but have same
voltage readings.What I don't understand is the orginal cap was
15ufd/50v.Man this is wierd?? Tks again for your help...regards...
Don of HARTS-TVCR-ASC
9 Robert St,Oromocto,NB,Canada,E2V3N2
Tel-506-357-9785,Fax-506-357-6010
hartstv@xxxxxxxxxxx