[TechAssist] Re: RCA proj. TV P4673BA, Chssis PYK178LA finally FIXED

  • From: mebonnell@xxxxxxxxx (Old TV Man)
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 11:35:57 -0500

Gary you mean you finally married that girl. I did not get an
invitation.
Congatulations.

Max Bonnell
Bonnell TV
Robinson, IL

Sender: techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx From:
alleathe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx(Al=A0L) Date: Fri, Jun 24, 2005, 7:39am (CDT+1)
To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [TechAssist] Re: RCA proj. TV
P46734BA, Chassis PTK178LA finally FIXED Reply=A0to:
techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Moral: ALWAYS remove all rodent crap from chassis before calling
warranty
people! Glad ya got it Gary.Probably all that happy feeling after the
wedding did it!
Al Leatherman
224 RT. 46
Mine Hill, NJ 07803