[TechAssist] RCA TV model F26041DG chassis CTC157C- want to test it

  • From: Gary McCartney <number63@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 15:58:48 -0400

I have this CTC157C chassis which has been on my shelf for a few years.
It was removed from a used set that the CRT was broken. At the moment, I
have a CTC166B 19" set in for repair, and I was wanting to connect the
CTC157C chassis up to this set just to verify that it still works ok. I
can't remember if the CTC157C was a 19" or 27" set. Can anyone tell from
the model # F26041DG what size it was, and does it matter if I just
temporariliy connect it up to this 19" tube and yoke, assumimg it was a
27" set? The label on the tuner of the CTC157C and the CTC166B both
indicate that the HV is 25.3/ 28.4 KV
Thanks for any help.

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics