[TechAssist] Re: RCA TV Model# GPR798P

  • From: "Rob" <rrattew9347@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 23:28:05 -0400

If this is the chassis I'm thinking of  there is a coil near flyback that
opens in pcb int . (not sure of location #)  Also maybe front buttons. If ok
with buttons unplugged take button assy. apart & remove sponge from buttons
maybe causing leakage on switches        Rob   ----- Original Message -----