[TechAssist] RCA TV, M#: G26251TN, C#: CTC130 update

  • From: "matt sherer" <m.sheer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 10:02:27 -0500

Thanks for the help so far.  Original problem was picture down 2" from top
and no reception.  Was told I had to manually run autoprogramming.  This
worked.  Now, picture is washed out with retrace lines.  While fiddling with
the adjustment controls I noticed the picture had a negative effect.  I
resoldered the connections in the MTT.003 module, checked the ps voltages
and L1 on the CRT board(found in tips program).  Need a print of the video
circuit if anyone has one.

     I do contract work for a shop and they never send a write up on a unit
nor a number of the owner so I can call and ask what the problem is.  I am
forced to go through more trouble to find out what the original problem is.
Thanks for all the help!
Gear Guy
Electronic repair
A/V systems design, maintenance and installation
AMX programming
Matt Sherer, CET
1411 Honeysuckle Lane
Champaign, IL 61821