[TechAssist] Re: RCA Proj PTK169Light box Question

  • From: "Jim Myers" <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 08:14:50 -0500

Jeff, The IR sensor is on top of the light box so any RCA or universal
remote should operate the set for you. I once had a light box in with no
front panel and could not isolate the problem because it was caused by
leakage through the front panel switches, wouldn't turn on. Needles to say
it worked just fine with no front panel connected.
Jim Myers
jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx