From: <tvdoctors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2001 5:55 PM
Subject: [TechAssist] RCA Pro Jo PTK169PT13

> I brought module into shop for dead set symptoms. High Voltage starts ups
but goes right back off. Every once in a while set will turn on with good
picture and sound, but only to shut down again minutes later. I replaced
High voltage divider block, but it didn't help.  Any suggestions? Regulator
IC? Electrolytic? Vibration and cooling component's don't seem to have any
effect.  Neil,   tvdoctors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Download The Grinch Browser at http://www.meanone.com/grinchBrowser.html

> To unsubscribe write to:
> techassist-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx