[TechAssist] Re: RCA PTK195MA need part # for IR circuit

  • From: Larry Eastman <videotech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 18:04:29 -0500

Ed, I forgot to get it when I went out, all I have is the chassis #, I
knew I had the disc with the part #`s on it
so I didn`t bother with the numbers on the set, but I guess I`m too
computer illiterate to make it run so I`ll
have to go back out and get the rest of the numbers, thanks for the
reply, Larry E

Larry Eastman
American TV & Electronics
Crystal River, Fl. 34428